The global pandemic has changed a lot of things in the past few months. It has been challenging keeping everyone safe and healthy, especially seniors who are more vulnerable to complications. As the leading provider of home care services in New Jersey, we take it as a responsibility to share our expertise when it comes to caring and addressing medical issues in the elderly.
Aquinas Healthcare is a reputable provider of home health aide in Springfield, New Jersey. Our staff is fully aware of the gravity of the situation. They are prepared to go over and beyond to provide care to our patients. In line with the global health guidelines, here are essential notes on immunity, hygiene, and wellness for seniors.
- Shower or bathe regularly to get rid of any droplets.
- Keep a clean home, disinfected regularly.
- Maintain distance and wear masks when speaking to people.
- Eat plenty of healthy foods, including fruits and vegetables.
- Take vitamin C and Zinc.
- Adhere to prescriptions.
- Do some exercises that are age-appropriate and safe.
- Stay mentally healthy and engage in meaningful conversations.
It’s tough to be dealing with these things alone. It’s a good thing we, a home health aide in Livingston, New Jersey, can always to help out.
Providing top-quality care is what we stand for. Let us help you navigate through this crisis; you can rely on us. Contact us should you have any questions. We’d be happy to discuss more options.