At Aquinas Healthcare, we believe that home is the right place to heal and recover, especially for individuals with a health condition, injury, or surgery. As such, we can send a Certified Home Health Aide to the client’s home. We also can provide a Certified Nursing Assistant, if the client resides in an assisted living community or skilled nursing facility, to care for you or your loved ones. Our staff members can assist with daily activities such as bathing or grooming.
Our care team can render the following:
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s trained staff
- Keeping clients safe & comfortable when their families are not available
- Provide supplemental level of care in a Rehabilitation Facility or Assisted Living Community
- Help prevent individuals with dementia from eloping
- Medication reminders & reports to track medication compliance
- Assistance with toileting
- Bathing, showering & sponge baths
- Taking and recording vitals
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation
- Assistance with ambulation and mobility
- Monitor diet, document food & water intake
Schedule an assessment now for a comprehensive evaluation of your care requirements. You can also call us at 973-467-8502 for more information.